Форум издательства АНС
29 Марта 2024, 16:50:42 *
Добро пожаловать, Гость. Пожалуйста, войдите или зарегистрируйтесь.

Войти

Начало Помощь Поиск Войти Регистрация Сайт АНС  
Страниц: [1]
  Печать  
Автор Тема: Problems with diagnosis  (Прочитано 12997 раз)
nie_wiem1

« : 12 Мая 2015, 20:12:28 »

Hello everyone.
My name is Sebastian, I'm from Poland and I don't speak russian. I use this method by Pucko. I have many doubts. Could I ask you about my doubts? I don't know who can help me in Poland.

Sorry because it is the elementary level.
So:

I don't understand what is different between the reason and deep/root reason.
For example: My stomach hurts and I find 2 reasons of this illness: bacteria and virus. And I have to ask what is the root/deep reason of this baceria and virus, or just the bacteria and virus are the deep reasons?

And fox example I have to analyze every reason (bacteria – the waves, which part of body it destoyed) or I have to analyze only deep reason (for example deep reason of bacteria)?

And I have a problem with holographic soliton and single waves. I have to specify every reasons with this (soliton, single waves), or only a deep reason?
I specify (holographic soliton/single wave) for spirit and auric spirit, and my sins previous life too or not?

And my last question:
If every reason has the strange vibration, which I have to term? for example for spirit or my sins previous life too? Or not

Sorry for my question! I know that this is very simple, but I can't understand this.
Светлана Ковыла
Пользователь
Ветеран

Прости, Спаси и сохрани!

« Ответ #1 : 12 Мая 2015, 21:28:57 »

Zdravstvuite, Sebastian!
If you are working on the symptom, for example, a stomach ache, we ask: how many and what reasons caused abdominal pain? For example, the answer is: pathogenic microorganisms ( viruses, bacteria).
Next, determine how many and which wavelengths emit viruses and bacteria?
Answer: for example, in two bands, at wavelengths of 0.55 cm,0,68 cm, half-wave 68 see
further, in many areas of my body these are the pathogens that cause me stomach pain? The answer, for example, in the digestive system, in 2 sections: the small intestine (jejunum, ileum).
Comprise the fundamental unit for BP and BP itself.
Next you need to determine your vulnerability to the invasion and development of conditions for the formation of pathogens in percentage and only then to find the underlying causes of this vulnerability.
Many underlying causes caused me to have a vulnerability to the invasion of viruses and bacteria?
The reasons can be several, including karmic.
Identify all the causes and eliminate existing algorithms.
The depth of the causes of damage may be different. You can determine polynest these reasons.
How many layers deep reasons recorded symptom is abdominal pain? for example, in 3.
Many of the reasons in each layer? To determine all the causes of each layer and work on them.
Somehow, so.
Sincerely, Svetlana.
Questions can be asked in l/ s.

Готова изменить себя, чтобы Мир был лучше.
nie_wiem1

« Ответ #2 : 12 Мая 2015, 23:18:20 »

Ok, Thank you for help

So Do I undestand this?

1. I find 2 reasons of head ache (for example black magic structure and viruses)
2. Next I analyse this reasons by this method in 5 chapter in book. And check which part of body are destroyed by this reasons
3. Next I need to determine my vulnerability to the invasion (viruses and black magic structure) and check the reasons of this vulnerability (deep reasons)
4. Next I check the depth of this deep causes and which part of body they destroyed?
5. And I make a vibrating number

That's right?

But I make a vibrating numer for the reasons of head ache (black magic structure and viruses) or for the deep reasons, which made my vulnerability?

Can I make a vibrating number for many reasons or only for one?
Светлана Ковыла
Пользователь
Ветеран

Прости, Спаси и сохрани!

« Ответ #3 : 12 Мая 2015, 23:53:16 »

Yes, that's right. How many need to be FWS.series, also you can ask the help of the pendulum: how much to make BP to eliminate such causes? Is it possible to join such and such a reason in one BP?

nie_wiem1

« Ответ #4 : 13 Мая 2015, 00:11:10 »

Oh Thank You!

My last question:

I make vibrating numer for only deep reason of for example bacteria, or for normal reason too? I have to destroy only this deep reason?
Светлана Ковыла
Пользователь
Ветеран

Прости, Спаси и сохрани!

« Ответ #5 : 13 Мая 2015, 09:20:09 »

In principle, diagnosis, drafting of the basic principles and preparation of BP - following algorithms written in books L. G. Puchko. You only need a very carefully and thoughtfully Газета. Correctly to ask questions, depends on the accuracy of responses.Pučko recommended to write down the question, request that it is correct according to the chart in percentage and if you do not meet one hundred percent, correct. I Wish you luck and patience in your work!

nie_wiem1

« Ответ #6 : 13 Мая 2015, 20:48:41 »

Thank you

I follow the algorithms made by pucko, but in this book is written, that after first question about reason of illness I ask about underlying/deep reason of illness and make the vibrating number only for this underlying reason of illness, (for example reason why bacteria exists), not for bacteria.
Is it right?

Sorry I don't want to bother you, but I can't understand only this thing. :)

Thank you that you have the time for me :)
Светлана Ковыла
Пользователь
Ветеран

Прости, Спаси и сохрани!

« Ответ #7 : 14 Мая 2015, 09:15:04 »

The vulnerability of the organism to the invasion of bacteria and viruses, and is the root causes that creates reproduction ( Wednesday) bacteria and viruses. Causes of vulnerability may be several. These causes need to be identified and eliminated, according to the identified sequence. Understand what I'm saying? If you drove to the Palais pain and finger hurts, you start to treat the inflammation, which was formed. Will this help? Probably?. initially, the same need to pull out the splinter, and then the wound?

nie_wiem1

« Ответ #8 : 14 Мая 2015, 14:15:34 »

Yes I do understand.
I eliminate the reasons of the vulnerability of the organism to the invasion of bacteria and viruses, not the bacteria and viruses which are the reason of my disease.

to recover I have to eliminate this reason of vulnerability, but analyze the waves of bacteria too.

Ok

Thank you for help!
Страниц: [1]
  Печать  

Перейти в: